Since we opened our doors in 2002 as Air Charter Connections, ACC has recognised that employees are the primary marker of value in an industry without physical assets – as is the charter, leasing and aviation consulting business. And we’ve worked hard to create a workplace where people can feel safe, comfortable and perform at their best.
May 2023 marks one year since we began monthly massages at our UK HQ, and we’re thrilled with the feedback so far.
Just like an aircraft, we all need regular maintenance to continue operating at our fullest. We’ve seen first-hand how massage can reduce stress, promote sound mental and physical health and have a tangible effect on productivity – critical for a global business working with fast-paced clients 24/7.
Aside from massages, our wellness program includes further benefits such as:
- Perkbox – offering comprehensive benefits, including exclusive membership discounts and access to counselling and emotional support services.
- Mental health first-aiders stationed at every office, ensuring there’s always someone nearby to lean on.
- Corporate intranet packed with helpful resources.
- Access to 24-hour GP services.
- A culture with diversity and inclusion at its foundation.
- Frequent company social events, some recent examples include:
- Team building at Yellowfoot Lodge with a visit to Windsor Castle
- Rounders at Reigate Rugby Club
- Celebration of 20 years of ACC Aviation at Leeds Castle and GoApe
- Christmas Party at Island House in Reigate
- Volunteering days – as an organisation, we’re committed to giving back wherever possible and encourage our employees to do the same. Check out Zachary and Christian’s recent beach clean.
We’re proud of how far we’ve come as an employer and look forward to what the future holds.
Work together with us.
If you’d like to join our growing business, we’re always looking for high-quality talent – click here to view our current vacancies and get in touch.