Flying by Private Jet to the UEFA Champions League Final – Get a quote
European football’s most prestigious competition, the UEFA Champions League draws the eyes of spectators from around the world.
As with any major sporting event, fans in their thousands travel to the games to watch their sporting heroes in action, with the final stages of the competition numbering amongst the most highly anticipated events in the European sporting calendar.
If you’re looking for stress-free direct UEFA Champions League flights that emphasise comfort and convenience, look no further than a private jet charter flight with ACC Charter.
Manchester/London to Porto from £17,950 return.*
*Please note these are indicative costs based on 4 passengers travelling between 28-30 May 2021 and are subject to availability.
WHY BOOK A PRIVATE JET FOR THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH ACC?
- A dedicated Account Manager, on-hand 24/7 to take care of every detail
- An aircraft handpicked by our experts to match your flight requirements
- An expertly planned flight route, using only the most convenient airports available
- A tailored schedule – depart when you want
- Access to private terminals, where available, with expedited check-in & security and first class-rivalling lounge facilities
- A completely personalised onboard experience, including bespoke menus and VIP catering
- A host of bespoke enhancements, including chauffeur services and helicopter transfers, combined seamlessly with your private jet flight arrangements
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL FIXTURE
Saturday 29 May – Estádio do Dragão, Porto, Portugal
THE IDEAL AIRCRAFT FOR YOUR UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FLIGHTS
ACC Charter Account Manager, Matt Feldon, talks through some of the best private jet options available for the UEFA Champions League final in Porto.
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FLIGHTS FOR LARGE GROUPS OF FANS
ACC Charter can offer access to Europe-based large-capacity aircraft, perfect for flying large groups of supporters up to 500 passengers. Speak with one of our aircraft charter experts for more information.