In partnership with US-based Perigean Aviation, ACC Aviation is proud to be the exclusive marketing agent for Freedom II for the VIP Boeing B757-200. The aircraft will be available for ad hoc and program charter flying from July 2022.
The VIP Boeing B757-200 combines Luxury, Range and Capacity all in one. Its unique design and onboard features make this aircraft very versatile, thus accommodating many types of different charter needs.
Read on for more information or get in touch with our experts if you have a requirement.
UK Team: +44 1737 452180
US Team: +1 954 372 3820
Boeing 757 Key Features
- Maximum Range : 4,500 nm / 9.5 hours
- Maximum Passengers up to 62 passengers
- Sleeping Beds: one double bed
- Includes: Galley, IFE / CD / DVD, Satellite Phone
- Cabin Sizes: Length: 36.07m / 118ft 4in, Width: 3.54m / 11ft 7in, Height: 2.15m / 7ft 1in
- Baggage Capacity: 350 bags, Weight: 10,000 kg / 22,406 lb, Volume: 50.8 m³ / 1,794 ft³
- Maximum Speed (mach): 0.86
- Maximum Altitude: 41,000ft
- Seat Recline: 140 degrees
- Seat Pitch: 52 inches
The onboard stateroom and large private en-suite are elegantly designed, providing VIP comfort and privacy for its occupants.
The B757’s spacious cabin accommodates up to 62 passengers in Club class seating, ensuring that all passengers aboard enjoy lavish comfort and space.
The aircraft is one of the latest delivered models of the Boeing B757-200. Having been recently refurbished, it is in excellent condition. The unique features on board the VIP B757 offer its passengers maximum comfort, convenience, and safety.
Why use ACC Aviation?
- Over 20 years of aircraft charter experience
- Reputable track record of operators and industry partnerships worldwide
- Complete flight management
- Dedicated account management is available 24/7
VP-BBE is US-owned and operated by Freedom II, a Part 129 equivalent carrier certified by the Bermudian Civil Aviation Authority. ACC Aviation is an appointed sales agent acting on behalf of Freedom II. ACC is not a Direct Air Carrier or Foreign Air Carrier and all operational management and responsibility lies with Freedom II.