Vip boeing b757-200 charter availability
ACC Aviation is proud to be the exclusive marketing agent for Freedom II for the VIP Boeing B757-200. The aircraft will be available for ad hoc and program charter flying.
- Maximum Range : 4,500 nm / 9.5 hours
- Maximum Passengers up to 62 passengers
- Sleeping Beds: one double bed
- Includes: Galley, IFE / CD / DVD, Satellite Phone
- Cabin Sizes: Length: 36.07m / 118ft 4in, Width: 3.54m / 11ft 7in, Height: 2.15m / 7ft 1in
- Baggage Capacity: Up to ~350 bags (subject to final volume and weight), Weight: 10,000 kg / 22,406 lb, Volume: 50.8 m³ / 1,794 ft³
- Maximum Speed (mach): 0.86
- Maximum Altitude: 41,000ft
- Seat Recline: 140 degrees
- Seat Pitch: 52 inches
The onboard stateroom and large private en-suite are elegantly designed, providing VIP comfort and privacy for its occupants.
The B757’s spacious cabin accommodates up to 62 passengers in Club class seating, ensuring that all passengers aboard enjoy lavish comfort and space
The aircraft is one of the latest delivered models of the Boeing B757-200 and is in excellent condition. The unique features on board the VIP B757 offer its passengers maximum comfort, convenience, and safety.
- The cabin is divided into several sections for additional privacy and security.
- Its 9.5 hour (4,500 nm) flight range maximises convenience even on the longest of trips.
- The 10 tonnes of baggage hold capacity can accommodate sports kits and band equipment. Passengers can rest assured knowing that all their luggage can travel with them.
Why Charter with ACC Aviation
- Over 20 years of aircraft charter experience
- Reputable track record of operators and industry partnerships worldwide
- Complete flight management
- Dedicated account management is available 24/7
VP-BBE is US-owned and operated by Freedom II, a carrier certified by the Bermudian Civil Aviation Authority. ACC Aviation is an appointed sales agent acting on behalf of Freedom II. ACC is not a Direct Air Carrier or Foreign Air Carrier and all operational management and responsibility lies with Freedom II.
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for making this an incredible experience for both my wife and I. From my initial call with Andy all the way through to meeting you on the runway at Farnborough Airport, the service, professionalism and support have been first class. I very much appreciate all the details both big and small that have helped coordinate a trip that will be treasured.
A gentleman who chartered a private jet for a birthday surprise
I have worked with ACC Aviation on a few aviation projects, including the development of a full business plan for a start-up airline in Africa, and I can say that Rob and his team are both professional and dependable, and I would have no problem in recommending them for similar projects.
Director – Abu Dhabi Aviation
This professionalism and dedication exhibited by your team is commendable and deserves appreciation. We wish that our association with Aerotask will continue and we are happy to recommend your services.
Director, Sales (Middle East & Africa) – Bombardier Commercial Aircraft
Charter Success Stories
Latest Charter Blogs & Insights
Travelling with pets on private jets
Travelling with pets can be a stressful experience for you and your furry companions. Chartering a private jet is a legitimate way to bring your four-legged family members along with you.
From golf to motorsports: Why private jet charters are the go-to for luxury sports travel
Are you looking to attend any sports events this year? This article explores upcoming sports competitions and how ACC can help you with your travel needs.
From record-breaking client growth to persistent demand for consulting services, ACC closes 2022 with a solid fourth quarter.
ACC Aviation ended the year with a strong Q4, fuelled by demand from all corners of its service portfolio.
Air charter for corporate travel
Are you looking into travel options for your next corporate travel? In this blog, we explore the benefits of corporate air charter.