BUFFALO & ROCHESTER, NY – PRIVATE JET CHARTER
We will fly you to, or from, the cities of Buffalo and Rochester in a private jet tailored to your party size and requirements.
From piston aircraft for shorter trips, to Ultra Long Range aircraft for superior luxury, private jet charter from ACC Aviation offers a world of choice. If you have a specific aircraft in mind, we will use our global network of trusted and vetted private jet operators to fly you to or from any airport around Buffalo or Rochester.
We take care of everything and once on board, the aircraft is yours, exclusively. Private, secure, comfortable – from takeoff to touchdown.
PRIVATE JET RENTAL TO OR FROM BUFFALO & ROCHESTER, NY
ACC Aviation can provide private jet charter flights to/from Rochester or Buffalo, home to numerous major airports and smaller private airports. Contact us or use our flight estimate tool if you are looking to charter a jet to/from
- Frederick Douglass/Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
- Canandaigua Airport (IUA)
- Genesee County Airport (GVQ)
Even if your preferred airport is not listed, our team of experts will be happy to assist.
The most used airports for private jet rental around Buffalo and Rochester are Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) and Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC). Both airports are centrally located in their respective cities, allowing for quick and easy access to downtown and the suburbs.
PRIVATE JET ROUTES TO OR FROM BUFFALO & ROCHESTER, NY
We provide private jet rental services to and from Buffalo and Rochester, NY with access to hundreds of different airports nationwide and internationally.
Some of the most popular routes include:
- Private jet charter flights from Buffalo / Rochester to Miami / Fort Lauderdale
- Private jet charter flights from Buffalo / Rochester to Orlando / Tampa
- Private jet charter flights from Buffalo / Rochester to Los Angeles
- Private jet charter flights from Buffalo / Rochester to Las Vegas
- Private jet charter flights from Buffalo / Rochester to Phoenix / Scottsdale
- Private jet charter flights Buffalo / Rochester to the Hamptons
- Private jet charter flights Buffalo / Rochester to the Bahamas
COST TO CHARTER A PLANE TO/FROM BUFFALO & ROCHESTER
One of the most common questions we are asked is, “How much does it cost to book a private jet?” The simple answer is that it depends on a number of different factors, such as the distance traveled, the size and type of aircraft used, and the time you require the aircraft for.
Every journey is unique, which means there is no standard as to what a private jet charter flight may cost. However, to give you an idea, you can access our live quoting tool to price out your charter route(s).
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COST OF PRIVATE JET CHARTER?
It is important to understand what is included in your private jet charter quote. Although a reputable private jet charter company will talk you through your options and the associated costs to keep you on budget, we have provided a list of what you typically get included in the price:
HOURLY RATE: This is the hourly cost incurred by operating the aircraft. For short flights aboard larger jets, the operator may require a minimum charge (usually 2-3 hours).
PERMITS: Payable when flying over countries outside of the US. Additionally, some airports, during special events, may require a Prior Permission Required (PPR) number before arrival.
LANDING, HANDLING, AND PARKING: These fees are charged by airports and depend on the weight and size of aircraft.
CATERING: Included catering will vary depending on the size of aircraft and the duration of your flight. A light jet may only be able to provide snacks and soft drinks, while a heavy jet equipped with a full galley will more likely serve a full meal. Similarly, if your flight is short, there may not be sufficient time for a full catering service. Any specifically requested items or meals may be provided at an additional cost.
OUT OF HOURS: Only select airports operate 24/7, although some airports may charge out of hours fees to extend their opening hours for arrivals or departures during the night. Similarly, if you need cabin crew overnight, or to stay in a destination overnight, this will add to the cost. However, if we are aware of the details of your itinerary, we will include this in the price quoted.
REPOSITIONING FEES: If an aircraft is located outside of your departure city the plane will need to reposition to the airport that is being utilized. Under normal circumstances the aircraft that is being used will be in your region. This flight is also referred to as a deadhead and is charged at a subsidized rate. A reputable charter advisor will present aircraft with the least amount of repositioning.
WI-FI/PHONE: Depending on the aircraft, use of Wi-Fi and the phone on board may be included or charged according to usage, per minute/MB. Your aircraft charter consultant will be able to confirm this at time of quoting.
HOW CAN I GET THE BEST PRIVATE JET CHARTER PRICE?
- Fly on weekdays rather than weekends.
- Consider a turboprop over a jet for short journeys.
- Charter a plane during quieter seasons.
- Use private airports.
- If you are flying long distance and time is not a factor, consider choosing an aircraft that requires a fuel stop.
- Take a roundtrip on the same day.
- Downsize your aircraft where possible.
- Consider single pilot certified aircraft.
- Consider older aircraft.
- Search for Empty legs.
ADVICE ON WHICH PRIVATE AIRCRAFT TO CHARTER
If you are unsure whether you need a Very Light Jet, Midsize Jet, or Ultra Long Range Jet, call +1 954 686 5220 to speak with a member of our team, who will be more than happy to recommend the most suitable options available.
If you have a specific aircraft in mind, we will use our global network of trusted and vetted private jet operators to fly you to or from any airport around Buffalo and Rochester.
HondaJet: Perfect for 2-3 passengers on flights of 2 hours or less
Phenom 300: Perfect for 6-7 passengers on flights of 3 to 4 hours
Falcon 50: Perfect for 8-9 passengers on flight of 5 to 6 hours
Gulfstream G-IVSP: Perfect for 10–13 passengers on flights of 5 to 6 hours
Global Express: Perfect for 12-13 passengers on flights of 8+ hours
Executive jet charter – FAQs
Working in Buffalo & Rochester
The second largest city in New York State, Buffalo ranks in the top ten of all U.S. cities for international trade and is known as the largest flour milling city in the world. The city has a strong economy, with job opportunities in industries such as healthcare, education and manufacturing. Despite this, the city has the lowest cost of living in upstate New York, offering the benefits of a large metropolitan city at a much lower median cost.
The third largest regional economy after New York and Buffalo, Rochester’s economy was historically centered around large manufacturing companies such as Eastman Kodak, Bausch & Lomb, and Xerox. However, the number of manufacturing jobs in the region has shrunk considerably since the 1980s. In place of manufacturing, health care and higher education have become the most significant industries in the area, with the University of Rochester now the region’s largest employer. Rochester is well known for its world-class optics, imaging, and photonics cluster, which includes a number of small to medium-sized companies often working in partnership with local higher education institutions.
Bitesize Travel Guide
Buffalo is known for its rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and friendly people. Here are some things to see and do during a visit to Buffalo:
- Niagara Falls: One of the most popular tourist destinations in the area, Niagara Falls is a must-see. You can take a boat tour or view the falls from the observation deck.
- Buffalo Museum of Science: This museum features interactive exhibits on a wide range of scientific subjects, including astronomy, biology, and geology.
- Canalside: This waterfront area features a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options, including live music and a bike rental.
- Delaware Park: This beautiful park features walking trails, a playground, and a small lake, perfect for a picnic or a stroll.
- Buffalo Zoo: It is home to more than 400 species of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
- Anchor Bar: Buffalo is famous for its wings, and Anchor Bar is considered the birthplace of the Buffalo wing.
Overall, Buffalo offers a variety of activities for all ages and interests, from history and culture to outdoor activities and delicious food.
Rochester is known for its cultural attractions and outdoor recreation opportunities. Here are a few things to check out while visiting:
- Rochester Museum & Science Center: The mission of the RMSC is to inspire a better future for all through curiosity, exploration, and participation in science, culture, and the natural world. It offers a variety of exhibits on science, technology, and local history.
- George Eastman Museum: Located on the estate of Kodak founder, George Eastman, it is the world’s oldest photography museum.
- The Strong National Museum of Play: The Strong is a fun destination for families, with interactive exhibits on the history of play and popular culture.
- High Falls District: The High Falls District is a picturesque historic area along the Genesee River, home to the High Falls, the city’s main waterfall.
- Rochester Public Market: Rochester’s city-run public market has served the community since 1905 and is a great place to sample local food and find unique gifts.
- Seabreeze Amusement Park: Seabreeze Amusement Park is a popular destination in the summer months, with a variety of adult & kiddie rides and attractions, including four roller coasters, thrill rides, live shows, a water park and more.
Rochester is also known for its parks, including Highland Park, which is famous for its lilac gardens, and Letchworth State Park, known as the “Grand Canyon of the East” for its scenic gorge and waterfalls.
BEST TIME TO VISIT BUFFALO & ROCHESTER
Generally, the summer months of June, July, and August are the warmest and offer the most outdoor activities and festivals. September and October are also proving a popular time to visit due to the colorful foliage and apple picking opportunities.
Winter can be cold and snowy but offers the opportunity to enjoy winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding while spring is generally mild and presents a spectacular vista with the cherry trees in full bloom.
If you’re looking to visit Niagara Falls, summer and fall months are the best time to see the full view of falls and take boat tours, while in winter the falls are frozen and can be visited on the icy walkways.
Working in Buffalo & Rochester
Bitesize Travel Guide
Best Time to Visit Buffalo & Rochester
Why charter with ACC Aviation?
- Over 20 years of aircraft charter experience
- Reputable track record of operators and industry partnerships worldwide
- Complete flight management
- Dedicated account management available 24/7
- Access to a wide range of aircraft for shorter trips to aircraft for superior luxury
- Carbon neutral air travel options
Talk to the experts in private jet charter
ACC Charter has over 20 years of experience in aviation, and the long-lasting relationships we’ve formed over that time allow us to secure the very best private charter rates for our clients.
Charter Success Stories
Other popular destinations
Latest Charter Blogs & Insights
Selecting the ideal private jet broker can transform your charter experience from ordinary to exceptional. In this article, we'll explore the crucial factors to consider when choosing the right partner for your private jet charter.
Are you looking for inspiration for where to travel this autumn? Explore some of the top sports travel events on the horizon this winter!
Chartering an aircraft can make traveling to MICE events more convenient, cost-effective, and customizable. This article explores some popular MICE event destinations with world-class conference facilities and accessible airports, making them ideal for group air charter.
Strategic investments in new territories, strong market conditions, and significant client retention rates have propelled ACC’s charter, leasing and consulting divisions to a successful Q2. Entering Q1 2023, operators were...