Aviation Consultancy for Airline Operators
With over 20 years of industry knowledge and sector experience, ACC Aviation provides impartial advice and acts as a trusted advisor to aviation stakeholders worldwide.
ACC Airline Operators Services
Our unique combination of aviation asset management, technical, valuation and financial advisory capabilities position us as the advisor of choice to operators globally.
Select the right assets
From time to time, operators will undergo a fleet selection process. The decisions made at this juncture will be critical to an operator’s long-term performance, success and survival. We support operators throughout this process, bringing together our multidisciplinary expertise to ensure operators make informed, data-driven decisions. Typically, we’re engaged to:
- Perform aircraft-type analysis and type selection assignments
- Advise on acquisition strategies; new vs used; ownership vs operating lease vs ACMI lease
- Advise on market values, lease rates, availability, and operating economics
- Advise on financing strategy and market conditions
- Develop business plans, financing memorandums, and other documentation to get the buy-in of decision-makers, align stakeholders and support project execution
Execute the transaction
ACC Aviation is a preeminent arranger of aircraft acquisition and financing transactions. Whether for outright purchase, operating lease, or ACMI lease, operators trust ACC Aviation to run efficient, competitive, and timely transaction processes. Operators engage us to:
Manage and monetise the asset
Throughout the ownership or lease term of the Asset, ACC Aviation is engaged by operators to provide a wide range of value enhancement, compliance, and preservation services. These activities include:
- Business planning and advisory related to fleet strategy, including expansion or restructuring
- Subleasing assets in situations of overcapacity or counter-seasonal demand
- Unlocking liquidity through asset refinancing or sale and leaseback transactions
- Advising on the restructuring of existing financing or leasing arrangements
- Providing technical representation services at heavy maintenance events
- Appraising assets for auditing and accounting purposes
Exit or return the asset
At the end of the ownership or lease term, operators must strategise and take decisions that maximise residual value and minimise the risk associated with exiting or returning aviation assets. In this regard, ACC Aviation provides holistic advisory, remarketing, and technical support to operators. We are regularly engaged to:
- Advise on market conditions, asset values, and remarketing strategy
- Remarket aviation assets for outright sale or sublease
- Advise on lease return conditions and areas of risk and non-compliance
- Project manage the redelivery and aircraft lease return process to lessors
Manage and monetise
Exit or return asset
I want to extend my appreciation towards you and your team for the completion of our project in a timely, professional and efficient manner. During the tenure of our project you and your team worked in a professional manner, demonstrated expertise in the subject matter and were able to meet our expectations for the project.
President and CEO – International Airfinance Corporation
Consultancy Success Stories
Explore the branding options when it comes to leasing aircraft under an ACMI lease agreement with ACC Aviation.
Selling an aircraft involves making a concerted decision that may materially impact the efficiency and value realised through the sale process. It's important to understand the diverse methods available and how to leverage them effectively to secure the most favorable deal.
ACC Aviation is proud to be exclusively mandated by Eagle Air Iceland for the remarketing of a Dornier 328-100. Discover more in the article.
Strategic investments in new territories, strong market conditions, and significant client retention rates have propelled ACC’s charter, leasing and consulting divisions to a successful Q2. Entering Q1 2023, operators were...